The Report that provides you with detailed risk Information of the company designed for use to make decisions as regards granting or denying business credit.
The Credit Report will give you a comprehensive analysis of the most relevant risk data for the company, together with the economic-financial ratios essential to awarding credit. It also offers you the largest information source on delinquency in the Spanish market for over 95% of Spanish defaults, containing information on debts both with Public Administration Bodies and obtained from the main Spanish delinquency files (ASNEF Empresas (Association of Financial Credit and Institutions)) and RAI (Bad Debt Register)).
Access an abstract of the Annual Accounts for the past 3 fiscal years pursuant to the New General Accounting Plan, as well as its equivalence in the format of the General Accounting Plan of 1990.
Moreover, we are the only ones in the market who guarantee the latest financial information available in our report. in the Registry of Commerce. If we still had this information unprocessed, we would obtain and analyze it, and deliver it to you the report with all the updated information on the scoring, default probability and Maximum Solvency Capacity, in less than 2 business hours* at no additional cost.
* Average estimated time period. Conditional on the individual processing times of each Trade Register.
Credit Report Contents
- Access to the RAI
- Annual Accounts Abstract (latest 3 Fiscal Years available)
- Access to the ASNEF Empresas
- Economic-financial ratios essential to awarding credit
- Identifying data
- Scoring axesor
- Mercantile Information
- Estimated Default Probability
- Social bodies
- Maximum Solvency Capacity
- Executive board
- Defaults, Legal Claims and Insolvency Proceedings
- Information Gathered from the Media Communication
- Accounts deposits
- Sectors of interest that have queried the Company
The emergence of each of the sections and their content shall be conditional upon the availability of the information published.