axesor 360º Report
AXESOR 360º REPORT DESCRIPTION
Product it offers the most comprehensive information available in the market on companies' commercial, financial, and payment default statuses.
It is the only product that:
Contains information on more than 95% of Spanish defaults containing both information on debts with Public Administration, as well as that obtained from the main Spanish delinquency files ASNEF Empresas and RAI (Bad Debt Register).
Includes the "Environment Links and Influence" section that contains information on the probability of default and the main financial indicators of other companies whose financial standing might affect the queried company.
It contains the all the Financial Statements (Balance, Profit and Loss Account, Cashflow and Changes in Equity) and their new associated ratios in the past 5 years, which provides a comprehensive picture of the company evolution.
Guarantees the latest financial information available in the Registry of Commerce. If we still had this information unprocessed, we would obtain and analyze it, and deliver it to you the report with all the updated information on the scoring, default probability and Maximum Solvency Capacity, in less than 3 business hours* at no additional cost.
It includes the most complete and comprehensive integration of any relevant information extracted from the annual reports of annual accounts, of sectoral yearbooks, bulletins, corporate websites, as well as from own investigations. Among the contents provided by these sources of information, we highlight the information regarding financing sources, guarantees, grants awarded, tenders won, strategic information, events occurred after closing, board of directors' fees and quality certifications.* Average estimated time period. Conditional on the individual processing times of each Trade Register.
Inclusion of Asnef Empresas
Incorporation of the information of Bank and Commercial Default from Asnef Empresas.
It allows you to obtain the most updated, complete and exhaustive information in real time, which proceed from different public and private sources:
- More than 95% of the Bank Default that has been published in almost all sectors in real time.
- Non-payments for 30.000 million euros value proceeding from:
- 330.000 companies which have debts with financial institutions, public services companies, publishing houses and Public Administration among others.
- 11.5 million defaulting operations.
The most exclusive information is available with the maximum number of detail on information of non-payments:
- Characteristics about operations: creditors, types of unpaid products, current situation and operations amount.
- Characteristics of the non-payments and the date of the same ones, unpaid amount and the type of debtor.
- Default evolution: historical evolution, settled operations and the antiquity of the debt.
Asnef Empresas recalculate immediately the information about the Non-payment probability, Credit Category and Maximun Solvency Capacity.
Inclusion of the Bad Debt Register information
This feature allows you to follow in real time:
- Include all the information contained in the query result in the report : number of entries, amount and date of latest entry.
- Recalculate instantly, based on the result obtained on querying the , the information regarding the company's Probability of Default, Credit Scoring, and Maximun Solvency Capacity.
- Social Denomination:
- Social Denomination - NIF - Trade Name.
- Register Data - Date of incorporation - Last publication in BORME (Official Gazette of the Spanish Registry of Commerce).
- Last Presented Account - Deposit Share Capital.
- Complete mailing address: street address - postal code - city / village - province.
- Telephone and Fax.
- Webpage available and business email address.
- Activity code (CNAE) of its corporate purpose.
- NACE Activity code (CNAE) filed by the company.
- Company size.
- Commercial Scope (Import / Export).
- Published trademarks.
- Auditors / Opinion (indicating result).
- Tenders awarded.
- Subsidies Granted.
- Social bodies.
- Probability of default:
- Indication of the risk and its percentage.
- Credit opinion:
- Scoring axesor
- Credit Opinion.
- Maximum Solvency Capacity.
- Defaults, Legal Claims and Insolvency Proceedings.
- Insolvency Proceedings, Bankruptcy and Suspension of Payments.
- Unsettled Debts with Financial Entities and Large Companies (ASNEF Empresas).
- Defaults recorded in the RAI (Bad Debt Register).
- Judicial Claims (Notices, Executive Proceedings, Attachments, Auctions, Bad Debt).
- Proceedings heard by the Civil Court.
- Proceedings heard by the Labour Court.
- Key Financial Indicators:
- Compact analysis that rapidly shows the evolution of the Company in the past fiscal years.
- Corporate structure:
- Relation environmental analysis Identifies if the queried Company is the parent of a group of companies, and if it belongs in turn to another group or groups of parent companies.
- CNAE detailed description.
- Main activity of the Company.
- Size and description of the workforce by year/regular and non-regular employees.
- Sales distribution by geographical zone, activity, products, and clients.
- Distribution of staff by gender and groups.
The summary of the number and budget associated with the public or private works built or promoted, describing the type of work, the geographical distribution, and market share compared to the national total.
Local Offices, Facilities, Premises and Establishments
This section shows contact information of the subject company's delegations:
- Minicipality and postcode.
- Establishments, Facilities and Premises.
In addition, the number of premises, offices and establishments by province, as well as their area in m2, can be visualised.
Assessment of the credit quality expressed in terms of a scale of 0-10, sorted in ascending order (from lowest to highest quality).
The meanings of the various levels of credit rating granted by axesor are the following:
|10/10||Maximum credit quality. Excellent Company capacity to meet its payment obligations. It is reliable as regards timely payment of future financial obligations.|
|9/10||It has a high capacity level to meet its credit obligations, even in the event of any potential changes in the financial environment.|
|8/10||Strong capacity to meet its credit obligations. However, this scoring may deteriorate in the event of moderately adverse changes in the financial environment.|
|7/10||More than adequate capacity to meet its financial obligations. However, this capacity has a higher probability to deteriorate in the mid-long term than in higher categories.|
|6/10||Adequate capacity to meet its financial obligations.|
|5/10||Although its capacity to meet payment obligations shows no difficulties at present, it may not last for long.|
|4/10||Low capacity to meet its financial obligations. It depends on a favorable financial environment.|
|3/10||Poor credit scoring. Its capacity to repay its financial obligations is uncertain. High probability of failure to meet some of its obligations. High sensitivity to financial environment changes.|
|2/10||Very poor credit scoring. High risk of stopping or interrupting payments.|
|1/10||Very close to insolvency. High risk of payment failure.|
|0/10 (default)||Under default status We recommend avoidance of executing credit operations with this company due to the high risk and uncertainty entailed in the operation.|
|0/10 (inactivity)||Null scoring We recommend credit operations are not conducted with this entity due to the high degree of uncertainty entailed in the operation.|
The assignment of axesor scoring was made using the best market practices based on different methodologies, depending on the availability of the annual financial statements of the companies. For companies that do not have balance sheets and income statements, this figure is based on off-balance objective variables. For companies that do have balance sheets and income statements, this figure is based on off-balance and balance sheet objective variables.
- Basis for rating:
Section that contains a complete and comprehensive analysis of the most influential indicators in the assessment of the Company. The fundamentals synthesise and classify the most significant findings in the allocation of credit, saving you from the hard work of studying and understanding such information.
Axesor scoring evolution:
Section that contains the evolution of axesor Scoring, together with the details of all the events that have impacted the solvency or credit capacity and the impact of the reviewed company.
The conclusions offered are determined based on multiple variables of different nature (commercial, financial, payment behaviour, relational, etc.), which are updated daily and in real time.
Estimated Default Probability
Section showing the probability that the company queried will not be able to meet the business obligations it takes on over the next 12 months, as well as a comparison against the average probability within the sector.
The Estimated Probability of Default should be interpreted as the number of companies (with similar profiles to that of the company queried) whose loans have turned non-performing or delinquent, as a percentage of the total number of companies.
- Maximum Solvency Capacity.
This section provides an illustrative credit limit in Euros of the outstanding balance (pending payment) to be extended to the subject company, recommended by Axesor.
This maximum figure, according to Axesor, is suitable for achieving an optimum result in a "business volume - risk level" combination.
NOTE: The figure provided is only illustrative and must be considered as one more factor to take into account at the time of your business decisions.
- Maximum Solvency Capacity Customization.
Unique section in the market that will allow you to adapt the Maximum Solvency Capacity to the transaction and to your company's specific circumstances, and to immediately know the default risk undertaken for the amount you indicated, through axesor's Business Credit Customization.
It is easy to use, just move the marker up to the amount you wish to analyze and the system will show you the following in real time:
- The default risk the operation entails.
- An analysis of the financial consequences of granting the indicated amount.
Defaults, Legal Claims and Insolvency Proceedings
- Chronological summary of defaults, bankruptcies, and judicial incidents produced in the last 5 years.
- Details of Insolvency Proceedings, Bankruptcy, and Suspension of Payments.
Detail of default on financial institutions and large companies:
- Current situation of defaults.
- Variations in the value of unsettled and settled debts.
- Variations in defaults by status.
- Variations in defaults by product.
- Age of the debt.
- Type of debtor.
- Detail of defaults registered in RAI.
- Details of the incidents (notifications, enforcement proceedings, foreclosures, auctions, irrecoverable debt)..
- Detail of the proceedings heard by the Civil Court.
- Detail of the proceedings heard by the Labour Court .
NOTE: If you consider that the data regarding defaults published in the ASNEF Empresas and RAI default file shown in this report are incorrect or out-of-date, please note that the sole entity authorized to exercise any claim on the entity managing the file is the debtor.
Payments to providers:
Section showing in detail the payments to providers of the last two years with their corresponding variations, as well as the average payment means established in accordance with the Law on Payments to Providers. This section will allow you to observe the behaviour of the Company consulted with respect to its providers in the future.
Accounts and balance sheet results
- Fiscal years accounts were submitted.
- Balance sheet and income results.
Section that will allow you to perform a bidirectional conversion from the 2007 General Accounting Plan to the 1990 General Accounting Plan, and vice versa. It also contains the details and evolution of the balance sheet of the past 5 financial years available regarding Assets, Equity, Liabilities, and Income statements, according to accounting regulations.
In this section you may:
- Continue to make inter-annual comparisons and analyse whether the differences in the items are caused by the application of new accounting regulations or the performance of the company.
- Compare the financial performance of the various magnitudes of the Company.
The Balance Sheet is included in the New General Accounting Plan of 2007, or according to the General Accounting Plan of 1990, depending on the accounting regulations applied by the Company when preparing its financial statements.
Together with the detail of the financial magnitudes, and under the paradigm of absolute operational transparency, the following features have been included:
- By clicking on the information icons, you may find:
- The repercussions of the new accounting regulations:
Very Relevant Relevant
- The details of the equivalence methodology applied for each item:
- Complementing the previous functionality, the information from the annual financial statements filed with the Trade Registry has been identified as ORIGINAL, and the information resulting from the conversion methodology applied by axesor has been identified as EQUIVALENCE.
- The repercussions of the new accounting regulations:
Statement of changes in Net Worth
This section shows the Company profitability variations, as well as their causes and evolution in the last 5 fiscal years, even if the Company has not declared them expressly, for all Annual Accounts models.
It comprises three parts:
- Equity evolution in the past 5 fiscal years.
- Recognized income and expense statement:
It contains the fiscal year results (Profit and Loss Account Balance), the income and expenses that, according to the recording and valuation standards, should be allocated to the Company's assets directly, and the transfers made to the Profit and Loss Account pursuant to the new General Accounting Plan.
- Total statement of changes in equity:
It contains all of the equity modifications derived from:
- Total balance of recognized income and expense.
- The variations originated in the equity.
- Changes in accounting standards and error correction.
It contains information on the origin and use of cash and other equivalent liquid assets, whether from operating, investment or financing activities, as well as their variations in the past 5 fiscal years available.
It is a key instrument for judging the Company's financial performance.
Economic financial diagnostic
It contains the main Ratios and Economic Variables of the Company for the last five financial years available. This section is a unique tool to analyse the economic and financial position of the Company in a single or a macroeconomic environment.See Explanation Economic financial diagnostic.
Events after closure
Vital information extracted from the Annual Reports filed by the Company with the Registry of Commerce, as analyzed after closing of the latest fiscal years filed.
Annual accounts audit
Information about each of the Company's audited Annual Reports, including auditor's name and audit date, result and description.
Privileged information on credits and loans granted to the Company by financial and non-financial entities, with access to the image of the Annual Report filed by the Company.
Information on guarantees offered by other entities to the Company, and on guarantees offered by the Company as guarantor of other entities, with access to the details in the page of the original Annual Report of the Company containing this information.
Section including the main trading information of the Company so that its commercial evolution is understood at a single glance. In addition, you can analyse the situation, history, and relevance of each of the Corporate Bodies or directors of the queried Company and other companies related to it:
- Registry Data: Trade register - registry information - date of incorporation - corporate purpose - registered address.
- Chronological summary of commercial activity: It lists all of the acts of the Company abridged by publication year.
- Major trading changes: It displays the previous names the Company has had, the changes in its business and its corporate purpose, as well as the previous addresses and structural changes produced (mergers, jointing, takeovers, etc.).
- Breakdown of Owners' Equity.
- Development of Owners' Equity It contains an intuitive graphical and an informative chart of the produced capital movements (increases and decreases) in chronological order.
Report on the positions held by the corporate Bodies and Proxies of the queried Company, whether they are current or historical (already terminated), with the following data fields:
- Indication of the Published Post and a link [+] that allows you to see the names of the persons who have previously held the same position.
- Indication of the Corporate Body Name with the option to click on the name in order to access the Corporate Body Report, which indicates the relationships among the Companies in which the relevant Corporate Body holds or has held positions.
- Indication of the APPOINTMENT DATE with the option to click on the date and display the publication detail.
- The field Other Positions published for this Company will show you the number of published positions held by the corporate body, and offer you the possibility to visualize the positions held and their publication details, by clicking on the number shown.
- The field Multiple selection allows you to select multiple names to obtain a Consolidated Report containing information on all their current and past corporate bodies.
- Report containing information on all their current and past corporate bodies.
Section comprising the position and name of the executives of the consulted company.
Compensations and other benefits to the Board of Directors
This section will inform you of the total expense derived from salaries and wages accrued by the members of the Board of Directors, as per the Annual Report submitted by the Company when filing its latest fiscal year accounts with the Registry of Commerce.
Links and Analysis of the impact of the environment
Unique section in the market that will provide you with the information necessary to evaluate whether the financial situation of third-party companies may have a negative impact on the financial balance of the queried company.
It contains the Company's links to other domestic or international Companies, as well as its probability of default, liquidity, level of indebtedness, and solvency of its related companies.
It comprises the overall commercial network and the business relationships among the various companies, both as declared by the Company and as inferred from the various sources of information, in order to obtain constant information:
- The affiliations and relations of a company.
- Access the full structure of a company group.
- Obtain all vertical and horizontal company participation relations.
- Know the business address and bodies shared among the related Companies A fact that offers alternative solutions for purposes of business, recoveries, debt collection, etc.
Relevant information on the Company's current and/or future decisions regarding its business and activity. This provides information on the Company's actual and prospective facts.
Information from investigation on the company's position, payment performance, estate, future perspectives, history and additional information on its activity.
It comprises the axesor-exclusive section containing:
- A summary any news published on the Internet, radio, press or television.
- Analyst's opinion: financial expert's considerations on the impact and significance of the company's default probability and credit risk.
List of Trademarks
This section shows any Trademarks, both domestic and European, used by the Company, as well as a description of the activities such trademarks will be used for, its file details, and the original image as appearing in the BOPI (Spanish Industrial Property Official Gazette), with a very useful indicator of the latest status update of the trademark administrative proceedings, from application to grant, rejection, etc.
Public Tenders and Auctions Won
All Calls for Tenders and Auctions in which the Company has participated, as published in Official Gazettes, with indications of the calling entities, call/auction purposes, award dates, award amounts, publication sources, and with access to the complete call/auction process details.
Subsidies and Aid Granted
All Grants awarded to the Company as published in the Official Gazettes, with an indication of the latest published file status - whether it is application, award, modification, rejection or revocation - with details on the amount, grantor, and concept of the project the grant is awarded for.
All Company's Quality and Environmental Certification and Seals with details on their award dates, files, and certification firms.
Press releases published in Newspapers and in the News
It contains all the articles on the queried Company published in major domestic papers and economic journals and provides access to the complete text of said articles.
NOTE: The access to the two last notifications and the notifications history available of the subject company has no additional charges.
Sectors of interest that have queried this Company
The number of the economic activity divisions that have demanded information on the company is indicated.
NOTE: The existence of each section and its content will depend on the availability of the information published
NOTE: Some information may appear in Spanish due to the fact that it was taken from an investigation
SOURCES AND UPDATE
The content of the product included in the line "Company information" comes from official sources (registries and gazettes), credit bureaus (ASNEF Empresas and RAI (Bad Debt Register)), with daily updates, and from business investigation of the company involved.
Company information / Company Reports / axesor 360º Report